Problem with menu package

Hi!

I am trying to add icons to the menu entries for the Siag suite, but I
am having problems getting the icons to be recognized. I have this in
the menu file:

?package(xsiag): needs="X11" section="Apps/Math" \
  title="Siag" longtitle="Siag Office Scheme-in-a-Grid" \
  command="/usr/bin/siag" icon="/usr/share/siag/common/bitmaps/siag.xpm" \
  hints="Spreadsheets"

but no icon gets propagated to the menus, for instance the GNOME menu
lists this

[Desktop Entry]
Name=Siag
Comment=Siag Office Scheme-in-a-Grid
Exec=/usr/bin/siag
Terminal=false
Type=Application

i.e, no sign of a icon. Is menu very keen on having the icon in the
/usr/X11R6/include/X11/pixmap directory? Siag uses the icons in its
shared directory, so I thought I should point to those images directly.
The xpm is 32×32, so it should not be rejected because of that. Am I
doing some stupid mistake here? I can't fingure out why it does not
work :-/

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html