Looking for advocate

Hi,

As I have applied to become a debian maintainer, I'm currently looking
for an advocate.

For now, I intend to work on the scientific software named mpb (see RFP
in #121171). I have packaged it, as I mentioned a few days ago, and all
the work can be found at :
http://www.ens-lyon.fr/~jmouette/debian/
It requires libctl, which is released under the GPL, and recommends
h5utils, which is released under a BSD-ish license. The software itself
is under the GPL. All of these have been packaged.

I also intend to package a private forum software we use in our school,
which is available under the GPL, as soon as it is localized in English
(for now it is in French).

Greetings,
--
                  Josselin Mouette | Étudiant en thèse