New Python Policy and libming

I'm the maintainer of the libming packages.
Libming has Python bindings, so i made a package python2-ming.

The Python policy has changed now, and Python 2.1 is now the default
python, so i recompiled my package.

Could someone with python experience (i havn't used python much; i don't
like the indentation enforcing... i'm a perl guy ;) )
please have a look at my new packages, available at
http://www.fachschaften.uni-muenchen.de/~erich/debian/ming/
before upload?

Furthermore: Should i make a python1.5-ming package?
Ming isn't stable yet, so people using ming should be able to use python
2.1... Maybe i'll do a python2.2-ming package instead.

The old package was called python2-ming, the new probably should be
called python-ming, shouldn't it?
python-ming provides python2-ming; do i have to do other things
(like requesting the removal of python2-ming from the archive?)

Thanks for your help,

Greetings,
Erich