Re: howto do task packages ?

On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 03:20:48PM +0100, Robert Bihlmeyer wrote:
> I also think that "everything ocaml" should be a meta-package rather
> than a task. There should be only a small number of tasks, and ocaml
> is a minority program.

Ok, I will go for it.
I'm still in trouble with a minor problem, may I call a meta package
"task-*".
The problem is that "ocaml" package already exists so I can't call the
meta package with the same name, still there is no time to rename
packages and fix all dependencies before tomorrow ...

So I'm thinking about create two package: "task-ocaml" and
"task-ocaml-libraries", is this a problem?

TIA,
Cheers!

--
Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863