Looking for a sponsor

I am the author of a number of Perl modules and tools that I'd like to
package.  I'm the author of Log::Dispatch (already packaged thanks to Ivan
Kohler), Params::Validate (already packaged thanks to Steve Haslam),
Exception::Class and Devel::StackTrace (which I want to package).

My ultimate goal is to package Alzabo, which is a set of Perl modules as
well as a Mason-based web application that acts as both a data modelling
tool (the web app) and an RDBMS-OO mapper (based on your data model).
This will be a somewhat complex package so I'm hoping to start with the
Exception::Class and Devel::StackTrace modules (which Alzabo needs anyway)
and work my way up.

I also work on the HTML::Mason project (again, already packaged by Steve
Haslam).

Anyway, I'm looking for a sponsor with Perl packaging experience to help
out.  None of my code uses XS so no C knowledge is needed.

Thanks,

-dave

www.urth.org
We await the New Sun