Source package merge

Hi folks!

I had a 'logical' software package consisting of two physical source
packages. Now I have merged them into one source pkg, named after one
of the original source pkgs.

So, concretly, 'gql' and 'gql-drivers' are becoming 'gql' (with gql
containing gql-drivers, of course).

Now there are some open bugs against gql-drivers, which I want to
close with the upload of the new gql package. Should I reassign them
to gql and close them from the changelog? (I guess so)

Also: since gql-drivers is no longer needed, I want to get it off the
archive. Is the correct way to file a bug against non-us.debian.org
(where gql-drivers resides)?

Thx for any help,
        Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann         | Dru@ICQ        | 118634484@ICQ | a.rottmann@gmx.at
Georg-Rendlweg 28        | A-5111 Bürmoos | Austria       | Europe