Re: sourceforge sucks

Yven Johannes Leist (2001-11-10 18:22:26 +0100) :

> On Saturday 10 November 2001 18:13, Yven Johannes Leist wrote:
>> das mit dem release könnte noch dauern, suckforge ist gerade grauenhaft
>> langsam bis überhaupt nicht mehr responding :-((

> sorry for the inconvenience, this message was not supposed to go
> here, I must have hit the wrong button.

I don't understand much German, but it sounded like you're not very
happy with Sourceforge.net.  I can therefore only suggest you install
your own Sourceforge, for which there is a package (maintained by
yours truly).  It's not as current as sf.net, obviously, since the
upstream code hasn't been released for a while, but it works rather
fine.  Of course, if it doesn't, bug reports are welcome :-)

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Qu'est-ce qui est jaune, qui pèse deux cents kilos et qui chante ?
Un sumotori qui a bu trop de saké.