Re: "harry up for freeze" strangeness

Tnx for the answers,

On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 07:06:41PM -0600, Colin Watson wrote:
> > How can I manage to retry the built?
> > Again: on sparc the built was not tried at all, but last upload was a
> > lot of time ago, how can I manage to try the built?
>
> You'll need to talk to the porters for those architectures
> (debian-$arch@lists.debian.org).

Well, I will do it.
Anyway way the problem was not reported to me as a bug by the
autobuilders?

If I haven't check it these packages will not make part of testing nor
woody; if a maintainer have tens and tens of packages is really tedious
to check them all.
Well, I can write a small script that do it for me but I really prefer
to trust the autobuilders ...

Cheers.

--
Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863