Re: [courier-users] Re: Problem with the webadmin module.

"Sam Varshavchik" <mrsam@courier-mta.com> writes:

[...]

> >> This is probably the end result of a discussion several weeks ago with the
> >> Debian porter, regarding him changing the ownership of the configuration
> >> files in the port.
> >>
> >> File a report in the port bug tracker, and see what happens.
> >
> > Hmm, I assume that webadmin is searching for
> > /etc/courier/hosteddomains/webadmin.
> >
> > The directory /etc/courier/hosteddomains doesn't exist after the
> > installation.
>
> The cgi automatically creates one, if it doesn't exist.

OK. However, I don't like to give away the ownership on /etc/courier
to a different user. But probably I should do that if the user
installs the courier-webadmin package.

Any opinions for that ?

Ciao
        Racke

--
Racke happily hacks Interchange and maintains Debian packages like Courier.

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices