Re: Playing with dpkg's mind

I also got confused reading about your intentions.  If you are confusing
the developers the users will likely be even more confused :)  I've played
So Far a bit and wouldn't like to see it go out of the distribution.  So
it doesn't have source, in this case who cares, things work fine how they
are from user perspective.  If it takes extreme contortions to fix better
to leave it 'broken' in this case I think.

Of course, if there is some straightforward way to make it policy
complient that would be good.  The bug doesn't say how it fails to meet
policy.