"harry up for freeze" strangeness

Freeze is coming and I want to be sure that all packages of mine will be
included in woody release.
So I looked at http://ftp-master.debian.org/testing/index.html and links
from here to know which package of mine are currently in testing and
which aren't.

Most packages of mine are not listed in the update_excuses.html page so
I guess that all packages not listed here are in testing with no problem
at all, am I wrong? (Note that currently I have no open bug).

The only package that is listed as out of date is lablgtkmathview, it is
out of date on arm and sparc architecture. On arm the last built was
tried Wed 17 Oct and failed to unmet dependencies on lablgtk package.
Currently the problem of lablgtk is solved but the built was not retried
How can I manage to retry the built?
Again: on sparc the built was not tried at all, but last upload was a
lot of time ago, how can I manage to try the built?

Last one, in the page unstable_probs.html are listed minidom and
gtkmathview packages (both are mines):

   * Binaries from gtkmathview 0.2.7-1 cannot be installed:
       * libgtkmathview-bin(sh)
       * libgtkmathview-dev(sh)
       * libgtkmathview0(sh)

   * Binaries from minidom 0.1.2-2 cannot be installed:
       * libminidom-dev(sh)
       * libminidom0(sh)

What does this means? What I have to do to solve the problems?

Tnx mentors.
Cheers!

--
Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863