apt-howto's package

Hello my friends,

I'd like to have your advice on this:

I am the author and packager of apt-howto, as soon as it was
translated into english from portuguese, I packaged it and added
it to the DDP, I was adviced, on the -devel list to just create
one package: apt-howto with all the translations of the manual,
but I am now receiving more translations and I think it will be
a waste of space for the one who installs it...

I want to create apt-howto-$lang packages and probably one
apt-howto meta-package that'll depend on all of them, as I
don't like to be english-centric, and will not be satisfied
installing apt-howto-en when asked for apt-howto, my target is
the world, and not the enlighs-readers, what do you think?

[]s!

--
    Gustavo Noronha Silva - kov <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>
|  .''`.  | Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>            |