What happened to libwritepart.so?

Hi,

I noticed libkwritepart.so is no longer provided by kdebase package (at
least the version of kdebase in testing, kdebase-2.2.0-0.1beta1-1).

My package skam (Smartcard APDU manager for KDE) depends on this library.

I would like to get some advice about wich steps I must follows since
I'm no longer able to compile the package from the sources.

It seems that they have replaced kwrite, wich provided libkwritepart
with kate, but I don't see if there is some kind of compatibility among
them, or there is some replacement for the classes provided by
libkwritepart.

TIA,
Carlos.