Re: How can I do with gpg key uplopad?
- To: "Yooseong Yang" <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: How can I do with gpg key uplopad?
- From: James Troup <email@example.com>
- Date: 07 May 2001 04:08:10 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20010507115854.A21809@debian>
- References: <20010507115854.A21809@debian>
"Yooseong Yang" <email@example.com> writes:
> Unfortuately, that gpg command produces the error message like "gpg:
> failed sending to `keyring.debian.org': status=406". (my username in
> debian machine is yooseong.)
> How can I do for this situation? Please let me know....
Get gnupg 1.0.5-2 from incoming on pandora.