url (link) changed, please update YOUR links Thanks!

http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors-9808/msg00015.html

Hello!
We are sorry, but we changed our old "monitorsolution.com", and
"heartforyou.com" links and replaced them by:
bestnetplace.com (which group all monitors activities/related links)

You actualy have a link to us (thanks again) on your web site with the
following url:
http://www.monitorsolution.com/ etc..... etc........
or
http://www.helpformac.com/ etc..... etc........
or
http://www.restorstone.com/ etc..... etc........

Please REPLACE ONLY the MAIN DOMAIN NAME in your url by:
bestnetplace.com

Example:
http://www.restorstone.com/Repair/RepairINT.html
should become:
http://www.bestnetplace.com/Repair/RepairINT.html
============
A recherche "monitorsolution.com" and replace by "bestnetplace.com" in
your page should be easy to do.

A recherche "helpformac.com" and replace by "bestnetplace.com" in your
page should be easy to do.

A recherche "restorstone.com" and replace by "bestnetplace.com" in your
page should be easy to do.

We are sorry for any disagreement caused by this change.

Again, MANY thanks for your links!
Claude Savoldelli
President