testing vs. unstable

Hi!

I can't really figure out how testing works, since one of my packages
(turqstat) currently has the very obsolete version 1.2 (same as in
potato) in testing, whereas it after that has been releases 1.3, 1.4,
2.0 and 2.0.1. 2.0 is from November last year, and should be good
enough to have gone into testing, why hasn't it? (2.0.1 fixes the only
bugreport on it and was released yesterday, so it should naturally stay
in unstable for a while).

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html