ITP: javawrapper

Hi,

I intend to package javawrapper.

Package: javawrapper
Version: 1.0-1
Section: utils
 javawrapper uses the binfmt_misc feature of newer Linux kernels to execute a
 Java class file directly simply by supplying its filename on the command
 line like a normal executable. It also correctly handles classes contained
 in packages.

I'm also the upstream maintainer for this package, and the source is
already being distributed in the kernel documentation tree.

I'm not yet a developer, so I'm looking for a sponsor - please mail me
if you want to help!

Thanks,

--
Colin Watson                                           [cjw44@cam.ac.uk]