Re: Maintaining login.app

Le Sun, Mar 19, 2000 at 10:09:32AM -0500, Warren A. Layton écrivait:
> Recently, I spotted login.app on the WNPP page, which needs a new maintainer.
> Since I use this program a lot, I think this would be ideal.
> Unfortunately, the documentation regarding becoming a new maintainer
> says little about the new sponsorship program. As stated on the WNPP
> page, I e-mailed both WNPP and the former maintainer to let them know
> that I wanted to take over the package. I have not received a reply from
> either. I would also like to sign up for sponsorship, but I need to
> maintain a package before I can apply.

The current listed maintainer is Marcelo (i cced him). If you want to take
his package, just prepare a new package with all the bugfix that you can
do (there's only 3 open bugs). When your package is ready, you can
register yourself on the sponsor page ...

> Is there something that I forgot to do? Is login.app still available?

Yes, it's still available.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/