package review for sitescooper 2.2.3-4

On Thu, Mar 09, 2000 at 09:21:55PM -0600, Zed Pobre wrote:
>     Santiago Vila's pride notwithstanding, if you're going to use a
> helper package, debhelper is significantly better than debstd.  I

switched to debhelper

>     You have set your Standards-Version line to 3.1.1 but you don't
> have a Build-Depends line.  At the very least, your package is going
> to have a build dependency on debstd, and probably others.

switched to 3.0.1

>     Unless you have a very good reason to place your package as

optional/web

>     Another thing to learn is that lintian is your friend.  Always run
> lintian -i on all new .deb packages -- and run it again after major
> changes.  In this case, it brings up a nasty list of dependency errors

passes except for a warning about LWP::Parallel::RobotUA, which is not
required, but will be used if it's available.  this is noted in
README.Debian.

when you get a chance, please review 2.2.3-4 at
http://gweezlebur.com/~ivey/computing/debian/
for accuracy, or any other suggestions.

and thanks again for your help...your suggestions were VERY helpful.

 - ivey

--
-- michael d. ivey, chief thinker  --- <ivey@gweezlebur.com> -----------
------ gweezle bur poetry manufacturing  <http://gweezlebur.com> -------