Re: upstream source

On Fri, Mar 03, 2000 at 04:30:26PM +0100, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> applied, unapplied, etc. Is this scheme documented somehow/where? I could
> try to copy it from xfree, but its a bit compplicated and includes a few
> things, which I do not need now, ie I do not need many seperate patches to
> be applied and unapplied, I just want to extract the source, fix some
> permissions and build. After building (in the clean target) I guess I have

gnome-napster also uses this method, but it's a very small package, so
debian/rules should be quite simple. Try it :)

Jordi

--
Jordi Mallach Pérez || jordi@pusa.informat.uv.es   || Rediscovering Freedom,
ka Oskuro in RL-MUD || jordi@sindominio.net        || Using Debian GNU/Linux

http://sindominio.net  GnuPG public information:      pub  1024D/917A225E
telnet pusa.uv.es 23   73ED 4244 FD43 5886 20AC  2644 2584 94BA 917A 225E