help for new maintainer

Hi.  I'd like to get my package for sitescooper into debian.  I did
everything the website says for becoming a member, but then DWN said
NM was closed still.

So...I have my package almost done, and I guess I'm looking for
sponsorship/final stage guidance.  I really want to become a member,
but I guess I'm feeling a little discouraged by the folks on #debian
who've been waiting for months for NM to reopen.

Anyway.  Anyone want to give me some guidance and pointers?  I'd
appreciate it.

    /ivey

--
-- michael d. ivey, chief thinker  --- <ivey@gweezlebur.com> -----------