1) Setting up an apt source with dpkg-scanpackages 2) Looking for a sponsor.

1) I have deb + dsc files at ftp://ftp.linux.org.il/pub/local-dev/shaulk/.
I saw at http://www.internatif.org/bortzmeyer/debian/sponsor that I can "set
up an apt source with dpkg-scanpackages and register it" at
http://www.internatif.org/bortzmeyer/debian/apt-sources.

However this does not seem to work. In particular, although I run
dpkg-scanpackages and have the resulted Packages file in the ftp dir, apt does
not find it.

What line must I put in /etc/apt/sources.list in order to get it working?

	deb http://ftp.linux.org.il/pub/local-dev/shaulk woody non-free

looks promising. Yet this line inforces me to have a certain path in the ftp.
Is there no other way beside changing the ftp dir tree?

2) I am looking for a sponsor.
--
Shaul Karl		 		   shaulk@israsrv.net.il
	An elephant is a mouse with an operating system.