duplicate manpage

Hello,

After further testing, I managed to clear out some of the problems with the
package.

One remains, though.

I setup rules to exec configure, with --mandir=/usr/X11R6/man, and manpage
sufix=1x, in the Makefile. The result for this is a debian package with an
aterm.1x in /usr/X11R6/man/man1, and another "aterm.1" in
/usr/share/man/man1. I don't know why I get this second man page around, but
I guess it's something in the rules file. I've tried many, but cannot get
rid of it.
A solution is to set the mandir to /usr/share/man, and install the manpage
into that dir. Quoting the Debian-Policy:
You must install manual pages in nroff source form, in appropriate places
under /usr/share/man. You should only use sections 1 to 9 (see the FHS for
more details). You must not install a preformatted 'cat page'.

I understand EVERY manpage, both for X programs or normal ones go into
/usr/share/man.

Lintian doesn't agree:
$ lintian ../aterm_0.3.6-1_i386.deb
E: aterm: manpage-for-x11-binary-in-wrong-directory usr/X11R6/bin/aterm
usr/share/man/man1/aterm.1.gz

Where should I install the manpage?
The manpage that gets installed in share has a problem, anyway. I tell the
Makefiles that the sufix is 1x, and that is installed correctly using
/usr/X11R6/man, but that sufix is ignored if it's installed on
/usr/share/man. I guess it's a problem with a rule. Any clue?

Thank you,

Jordi