Re: multiple binary package - please help

On Tue, 10 Aug 1999, Leon Breedt wrote:

> see the packaging-manual, maint-guide packages

I've got them printed out. AFAIK, maint-guide doesn't cover multi-bin
packages ("as a new maintainer, you're discouraged to do multiple packs or
libs"), while packaging-manual talks of dpkg stuff and doesn't cover
the process at debhelper level.

Well, part '3.1.3 dpkg-gencontrol' seems to be relevant somewhat. Ok, I'll
experiment. Any suggestions are welcomed.

--
jozef  :-)