Package dictd

--text follow
BCC: hilliard@flinet.com

Hi,
     I have completed my first package, dictd, and have uploaded it to
my home directory on master, /debian/home/hilliard.  It consists of
the following files:

      dict_1.4.8-1_i386.deb
      dictd_1.4.8-1_i386.deb
      dictd_1.4.8-1.diff.gz
      dictd_1.4.8-1.dsc
      dictd_1.4.8-1_i386.changes
      dictd_1.4.8.orig.tar.gz

     Lintian v0.4.1I does not issue any warnings or errors for this
package.  I would appreciate someone looking at this package and
giving me any comments and/or criticism.  I have depended heavily on
the set of ./debian directories that Manoj published, especially the
make package.  Needless to say, any errors or policy violations belong
exclusively to me.

     In the control file and in the README.Debian.gz file I refer to
several packages containing dictionary databases to be used with
dictd, none of which exist at this time.  Since the dict server is
useless without at least some of theses databases, I do not intend to
release the dictd package until the dictionary packages are ready.

Bob
-
   _
  |_)  _  |_       Robert D. Hilliard    <hilliard@flinet.com>
  |_) (_) |_)      Palm City, FL  USA    PGP Key ID: A8E40EB9