orig source

	I'm working on packaging FPK-pascal compiler, and I was was
wondering what exactly is meant by the original source.  The sources for
fpc come with source for linux, dos, amiga, etc.  Plus, the makefiles in
the subdirectories need to be modified to add $(DESTDIR) and a main
Makefile created.
 	Is the original, exactly the way I got it, or can I remove the
other OS specific directories, fix all the makefiles and have this be the
original source.

	On another note, what is a good way to handle symlinks. The binary
goes in a subdiretory of usr/lib.  I'm guessing I can do this in the
postinst, but can I just say
	ln -s /usr/lib/fpc/0.99.5/ppc386 /usr/bin/ppc386