Re: build bug or change?

That doesn't seem to work either.  This is weird because about a week
ago, I had no problem building packages.  Now I can't get any to
work.  I did upgrabe a few times, so perhaps there is a bug in
debstd?  Or is there something obvious that I'm missing?

Once again, here's the error output (which is the same for all packages):

gcc -o ipgrab ipgrab.o parse_cl.o error.o open_pcap.o version.o addrtoname.o ethernet.o raw.o slip.o ip.o in_cksum.o udp.o tcp.o arp.o payload.o -lpcap
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mborella/Debian/ipgrab-0.5'
touch build
 sudo debian/rules binary
test -f debian/rules
test root = "`whoami`"
test -f debian/rules
test -f debian/rules
rm -rf debian/tmp
install -d debian/tmp
cd debian/tmp && install -d `cat ../dirs`
make install prefix=`pwd`/debian/tmp/usr
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/mborella/Debian/ipgrab-0.5'
/usr/bin/install -c ipgrab /home/mborella/Debian/ipgrab-0.5/debian/tmp/usr/sbin/ipgrab
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mborella/Debian/ipgrab-0.5'
debstd README
--------------- debstd processing for Linux --------------
-- Installing Documentation
-- Looking for manpages in sourcepackage

No Packages specified in debian/control