Re: bart upload

Hi Martin,

Am Mon, May 02, 2022 at 06:01:16AM +0000 schrieb Uecker, Martin:
> > Uploaded.  Thanks a lot for your preparation
>
> Thank you for uploading.

You are welcome.

> There is also some issue with the nvidia-cuda-toolkit
>
> https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/bart-cuda
>
> I guess we only need to re-upload once nvidia-cuda-toolkit
> is updated?

I need to admit you probably know better than I. ;-)
Just ping me if you think an upload is necessary.

> BTW: The next version of BART will include a complete
> machine learning framework (not relying on Tensorflow
> or Pytorch). Maybe this is interesting also to others.

If this framework can be used separately we should probably split this
out into a separate binary package.  I could imagine that this could
be interesting but we probably need more information than "not relying
on A or B". ;-)

Kind regards and thanks again for your contribution