Re: Neuroimaging plugin for Orthanc

Sébastien Jodogne, on 2022-04-27:
> On 27/04/22 19:55, Étienne Mollier wrote:
> > All good to me, you can adjust the d/changelog to target either
> > "unstable" or "experimental" at your convenience, instead of
> > "UNRELEASED", and it will be ready for upload.
>
> Great! I have adjusted d/changelog for upload:
> https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/orthanc-neuro/-/commit/6c1ab84e5b695ca4f57b30806b0b0ac56e51a441

Uploaded, or at least, attempted to, that's my first sponsored
upload.  The package should make it to the New queue soon.

> Have a nice evening,
> Thanks again,

You're welcome, Thanks go to you for your contributions.
Have a nice evening as well,  :)
--
Étienne Mollier <emollier@emlwks999.eu>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da