Re: Neuroimaging plugin for Orthanc

Dear Étienne,

Thank so much for your quick answer and for your kind review!

I think I have fixed all the issues you reported through today's four changesets:
https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/orthanc-neuro/-/commits/master

Please let me know if another adjustment must be made before the upload.

Regards,
Sébastien-