Re: Interested in Summer Of Code, Xian Wu

On 26 April 2022 1:16:06 pm IST, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
>Hi Xian,
>
>Am Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 10:51:58AM +0800 schrieb 吴限:
>> I am Xian Wu, a senior student trying to find some challenging work to
>> prepare for my future graduate study.

Thanks for considering/contacting us!

>> Recently, I noticed the campaign
>> organized by Google, Summer of Code. I emailed my CV to Mr. Andreas. And he
>> recommended me to check some machine learning packages from this public
>> mailing list. Attached is my resume.

Please note that (as you wrote) it's a publicly archived mailing list so any mail/attachment you send here is available to everyone forever. Don't send CV/personal details here unless of course you're comfortable sharing it with the world.

>thank you for contacting the list. The GSoC task is about writing CI

Please also note that the GSoC application timeline is over so we can't have you as a student this year. You're however always welcome to contribute.

>tests for our packages. Do you know what to do in this respect or do
>you need help what to read and how to start?

Best, Nilesh