New versions of htslib, samtools, bcftools and python-pysam in experimental - at least one package jellyfish does not work with these

Hi,

we probably need to do some htslib and friends transition.  I tried to
run `ratt` on the new htslib version but my bad luck to setup sbuild is
beating me all the time and I failed.  However, I manually tried to
rebuild jellyfish which has a high popcon and this fails with two build
time tests with the new libhts-dev package.

Anyone with some spare cycles is welcome to check and fix the issue.