Re: How to do 32-bit build in AMD64 chroot -- problem with SSE instructions?

Hi Steven,

Am Sat, Dec 11, 2021 at 05:12:50PM -0600 schrieb Steven Robbins:
> Hi,
>
> I've built the ITK package on my AMD64 machine without trouble, but the 32-bit
> build is failing with the error below.
>
> The errors seem to point to using SSE instructions.  Is there a recommended
> set of flags to use when building for x86?  I tried "-march=i686" but it gives
> the same error.

I once created an i386 chroot as described here

    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PbuilderHowto#Building_an_i386_pbuilder_on_amd64

This *sometimes* helps reproducing i386 errors locally but it does not fully
behave like an i386 machine in every case.

Hope this helps