[Advent bug squashing] #1000856, #1000857 Please join our advent bug squashing party

Hi folks,

long standing members of the team know our traditions to have an advent
bug squashing party[1].  We turned the Christian tradition to open some
doors hiding little images every day from 1. to 24. December into
closing one bug in Debian per day.  This was a pretty nice means to reduce
the number of bugs in the Debian Med team.

Thorsten Alteholz took over to represent this in a nice graphical way to
bump the motivation of the bug hunters a bit.  Unfortunately Thorsten had
to confirm that he has no capacity in this year to keep on this service.
Thorsten, thanks a lot for running it all the years anyway!

I think we should keep on with this bug squashing party tradition anyway
and suggest a more simple way to do this:  If you have closed some bug
just post it here and tag your mail with [[Advent bug squashing] as I
did here after closing the first two bugs.

Here you can get information about open bugs in the team:

 BTW:
   https://bugs.debian.org/debian-med-packaging@lists.alioth.debian.org

 UDD developer dashboard
   udd.debian.org/dmd.cgi?email1=debian-med-packaging@lists.alioth.debian.org

Please join us to fix as many bugs as possible

     Andreas.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2020/11/msg00334.html