Re: Autopkgtest for perm

Hi Shruti,

On Mon, Aug 02, 2021 at 04:50:36PM +0530, Shruti Sridhar wrote:
> I have written autopkgtests for perm[1]
>
> The package initially failed blhc in the pipeline but when I fixed the
> error [2]

Thanks.

> the autopkgtest which was initially working fails [3].

The autopkgtest says:

Info 3: Sortubg buckets using 2 CPUs                                          .
*** buffer overflow detected ***: terminated
Info 3: Successfully made the index

My guess is that enabling hardening options has uncovered some memory leak.
I'd recommend firing up gdb and try finding the issue.

> I'm not sure why the test seems to fail, could you please have a look and
> let me know how I can proceed?

Hope that hint helps.