[Request for review] rna-star

Hi Michael and other folks,

The version 2.7.8a of rna-star which Steffen uploaded a couple of days ago seems to use intel intrinsics which leads unfortunately builds on non-amd64
Since simde is a good way to mitigate this, I tried using this -- on testing on a arm64 porter box, build goes green and autopkgtests (I manually an them) look good as well.

Can I please get a review of my changes?

Also, I'm not sure if it'd be good to be uploaded during the soft freeze, and need suggestions here. Note that it also uses a "Built-Using" on simde due to it's license being GPL3+

Nilesh