Enabling CI for all Debian Med packages

Hi Salsa admins,

in the Debian Med sprint last week we were wondering whether it is OK to
enable CI for all Debian Med packages.  In some talk at last years
DebConf it was said that enabling CI on a large set of packages might be
to hard for the hosts running salsa CI.  Could you please let us know
(or point to some relevant documentation) what is OK and what not.

The Debian Med team automatically adds debian/salsa-ci.yml containing

---
include:
  - https://salsa.debian.org/salsa-ci-team/pipeline/raw/master/salsa-ci.yml
  - https://salsa.debian.org/salsa-ci-team/pipeline/raw/master/pipeline-jobs.yml

to packages that are regularly updated.  So it would be just a matter of
enabling our repositories to bring this actually in effect which I would
like to coordinate with you in advance.

On Wed, Feb 24, 2021 at 02:00:19PM +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:

> We are currently manually enabling CI on several repos, and if we do it
> several number of times, we might end up breaking salsa ourselves --
> thoughts?

I agree here with Nilesh.