Re: Organising Debian Med Sprint starting on Thursday

Le Tue, Feb 16, 2021 at 06:06:18PM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> I explicitly like to mention Charles Plessy and Afif Elghraoui who both
> seem to have drifted away a bit from the team to do other tasks.

Thanks a lot Andreas :)

The new mailcap and media-types need more attention before the release
("%s" escaping is in a messy state).  After that I hope it becomes more
low-maintenance!

Enjoy the sprint !

Charles

PS: created a med-bio Singularity image from our stable release at work
and autogenerated environment modules for each packages.  Very handy
when we do not need the very latest version of a tool.

https://github.com/oist/BioinfoUgrp/blob/master/DebianMedModules.md#misc-commands

--
Charles Plessy                         Nagahama, Yomitan, Okinawa, Japan
Debian Med packaging team         http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med