Re: [RFS] vsearch 2.25.2-3 arm64 port (Was: Some q2 friends are still not in testing)

On Sat, 13 Feb, 2021, 4:54 am Étienne Mollier, <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org> wrote:
Hi again,

Étienne Mollier, on 2021-02-12 22:47:56 +0100:
>  2. port vsearch on arm64.

Good news, this option turns out to work out of the box!  :)

Assuming this kind of change is welcome in Soft Freeze, would it
be possible to do a sponsored upload to enable vsearch on arm64?

        https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/vsearch

To my understanding, this is the only blocking point to allow
the migration to Testing of the Qiime 2 components that didn't
make it.  Running corresponding autopkgtests of the three
aforementioned packages on that architecture raises no apparent
breakages.

Awesome. Graham uploaded, and I'll grant DM access once I get some time and access to work. (Probably by tomorrow night)
And looks like all q2-* are in testing now.

So yay and thanks!

Nilesh