Re: Some q2 friends are still not in testing (Was: Mark q2-* regressions on armhf and i386)

Hi Nilesh,

Nilesh Patra, on 2021-02-13 02:05:47 +0530:
> Looks like majority of the q2-* migrated to bullseye. However,
> q2-quality-control and q2-feature-classifier haven't.
> The reason is at the tracker.
>
> Please consider uploading the fix and maybe we could request testing
> migration.

Argh, I had myself a rather busy week myself and haven't kept
track of the packages migration to testing all along.

AFAICS, q2-feature-classifier and q2-quality-control are missing
vsearch on arm64.  I am seeing two options at the moment:
 1. request removal on arm64 for both,
 2. port vsearch on arm64.

I am also looking up the developper reference at the moment,
because I believe I am missing something: both packages are
Architecture: all, so I am not sure a request for removal has a
sense here; also, with the freeze, I am not sure at the moment
that an eventual fixed vsearch would be included in arm64
without manual intervention, but I think I might be wrong here.

> PS: I'd have tried tracking and uploading a fix myself but unfortunately
> I'm busy with real life :-/

That happens to everyone of us, Thanks for the ping in spite of
your busy schedule, I would have completely missed it probably
until next week otherwise.

Thanks,
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da