Re: [RFS] jalview

Hi,

Le 07/02/2021 à 09:41, Andreas Tille a écrit :
Hi Pierre,

thanks to Tony you just got permissions but I need to explicitly thank
you for your work on this!  It is really appreciated.

Thanks Andreas for your kind words, and thanks Tony for the permissions!

Also, the upstream developers of Jalview have been very helpful, special thanks to them also!

Best regards,
Pierre