[Help Needed] umap-learn

Hi,

umap-learn seems to fail its autopkgtests in i386[1] and armhf[2]. Looking at it, looks like the core functionality itself is broken.
I initially had a perception that this is because of the broken numba.

But now that numba is fixed and migrated to testing, and I re-triggered CI for umap-learn, the error still persists, which is probably similar than what it was before the numba transition. I'm not sure of what triggers this and need help.

Any help is welcome and appreciated.

[1]: https://ci.debian.net/data/autopkgtest/testing/i386/u/umap-learn/10239061/log.gz
[2]: https://ci.debian.net/data/autopkgtest/testing/armhf/u/umap-learn/10239059/log.gz

Nilesh