Re: [RFR] brian 2.4.2-4

Hi Étienne,

I have no time to do a full build.  Regarding the question about
changelog entries:  I'd definitely leave anything that was uploaded to
unstable (no matter whether it was intended or not).  The rationale is
that snapshot.debian.org stores everything and it would be confusing
to miss some changelog entries there.

I **personally** keep also entries to experimental in d/changelog
but other people consider it a different "branch" and leave it out.
Here I'd say its a matter of taste.  Feel free to apply your very
own taste. ;-)

Hope this helps

      Andreas.