[RFR] brian 2.4.2-4

Hi all,

yesterday I missed my upload to experimental and it blocked the
package brian in Sid.  I readied a 2.4.2-4 build to erase my
faulty build which ought to be uploaded to experimental.  Before
I go further, I would like to make sure I am not worsening the
situation, so am requesting a review of my changes available on
Salsa[1].  Notably a question I have, does the log information
of the missed experimental upload should be part of the
changelog?

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/brian/

I'm sorry for my mess, especially given the reduced time frame
to get packages into Bullseye, and I must always be more careful
with regards to our procedures.

Thanks,
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da