Re: wham-align autopkgtest exclusion end

Hi Nilesh,

Nilesh Patra, on 2021-01-11 23:34:41 +0530:
> Hi Etienne,
>
> > This timeout justified exclusion of wham-align from the CI.  For
> > the moment, I am under the impression that the exclusion of the
> > package from CI will prevent it to migrate to Testing.  Please,
> > would it be possible reenable tests for wham-align?
>
> I'm not sure what 'reenable' tests is supposed to mean. I submitted a request via my SSO certificate to re-trigger CI.
> The CI would be now re-run on arm64, armhf and ppc64el.
> Is that what you meant?

Yes, it sounds like what I meant!  :)

Thanks for your intervention, it looks to me that I should spend
a bit more time in the documentation of the CI from my user
point of view.

Have a nice evening,
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da