[RFS] ivar 1.3+dfsg-1

Control: tag -1 pending

Greetings,

Thanks for the notice Paul, it turned out the build time test
failed at random on amd64 as well as i386 with same symptoms.  I
suspect several test components were attempting to access the
same data set, or something of that taste.  When I ran the suite
using dh_auto_test --no-parallel, I haven't been able to
reproduce the issue seen on i386 build (nor amd64).

To Debian Med fellows, routine-update caught ivar 1.3 in the
process; it is available for review and upload hopefully (and DM
grant if you think relevant):

	https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/ivar/

Kind Regards,
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da