[RFS] python-xopen

Hi,
I've added autopkgtests for python-xopen - builds with passing tests.
I updated the package as well to new upstream version.
Since this is a non-leaf package with a few important reverse dependencies, I checked that the new update of the package doesn't break anything with ruby-team/meta scripts.
These are the results:

=  Found reverse (build) dependencies that can be tested!

autopkgtest
-----------

igdiscover python-cutadapt python-dnaio python-sqt

rebuild
-------

igdiscover python-cutadapt python-dnaio python-sqt

Which tests to run: [A(all)/e(dit list)]/s(kip all)] A

=  Testing reverse (build) dependencies

autopkgtest  igdiscover      ... PASS
rebuild      igdiscover      ... PASS
autopkgtest  python-cutadapt ... PASS
rebuild      python-cutadapt ... PASS
autopkgtest  python-dnaio    ... PASS
rebuild      python-dnaio    ... PASS
autopkgtest  python-sqt      ... PASS
rebuild      python-sqt      ... PASS

I suppose this is fine.
I've pushed my changes to the team-repo[1]
Please:

OR

Grant DM access: PGP key fingerprint: 3E99A526F5DCC0CBBF1CEEA600BAE74B343369F1

Thanks and regards
Nilesh