Re: TRF source code and executables

Hi Gary and Yozen,

thanks a lot for freeing trf.  I've injected some preliminary packaging
code to the Debian packaging platform at

   https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/trf

Since we love to run a CI test on every program I'm wondering how I can
use the test data included into the tarball.  Any hint what command to
run to verify that trf is working properly?  (Sorry for the possibly
stupid question but I'm personally not a bioinformatician.)