Re: [RFS] abacas

Hi,

On Thu, 28 May 2020, 20:08 Andreas Tille, <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi Nilesh,

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 07:39:02PM +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:
> I have added autopkgtests for abacas. This builds in a clean chroot with
> passing tests.

Thank you fro your prompt work on this after I pointed to the list.

> My changes have been pushed to the team repo here[1].
> Needs review and sponsorship.

Looks good so far but the abacas binary package is just 24kB and the additional
data would blow it up to 2MB.  This is a bit to much.  Would you mind moving the
files to say abacas-examples package or so?

Done. Please check and upload.

Regards,
Nilesh