Re: RFS : libdistlib-java

Hi Pierre,

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 10:47:58PM +0200, Pierre Gruet wrote:
> I have packaged libdistlib-java, which is a Java implementation of
> several cdf, pdf, quantile and simulation functions from R, originally
> written in C.
>
> This was announced in ITP bug #961158.

Thanks a lot for working on SnpEff preconditions.  That's really
appreciated.

> Would it be possible to have a review? It would be precious, as this is
> my first initial packaging!

Looks pretty good.  The only nitpicking comment would be that
in d/changelog you are repeating the version number inside the
text section.  I left it as is but its a bit redundant.

> It is in the Salsa repository [0].
>
> Beyond packaging, I have also written tests that allowed me to create a
> patch fixing issues in the original code (tiny errors from the
> conversion from initial C to Java code). I will forward the patch to
> upstream.

Very nice job!

> Thanks a lot and have a nice week,

Its uploaded now.  Thanks a lot again